Introductions, I would assume?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Future Leader Of The World

Post  Jinougaful on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 pm

David, Avid Player of games since i was 3. First system was a sega pico.(gods i loved that sega pico)
Live in London(in Canada), Played mmo's for about 6 years now. I'm a rather quiet person but become rather outgoing if you get me in the mood.

I have a rather neutral view of things and am usually a mediator when it comes to disputes.
I tend to dress semi formally and always wear my tophat when I go out, tends to make ppl not runaway in fear when they see me (seriously it happened once...i think that kid is scarred for life)

...I have no idea what else to put.
avatar
Jinougaful
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : London,Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lennith on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol that's wayyy to corny even for me. . . and i make to many corny jokes. tongue
avatar
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 33
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lennith on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Jinougaful wrote:David, Avid Player of games since i was 3. First system was a sega pico.(gods i loved that sega pico)
Live in London(in Canada), Played mmo's for about 6 years now. I'm a rather quiet person but become rather outgoing if you get me in the mood.

I have a rather neutral view of things and am usually a mediator when it comes to disputes.
I tend to dress semi formally and always wear my tophat when I go out, tends to make ppl not runaway in fear when they see me (seriously it happened once...i think that kid is scarred for life)

...I have no idea what else to put.
Laughing wow poor kid thought the mob was after hit from the 70's no dought. But its good to dress nicely when out, you never know who your going to meet. -Go Canada-
avatar
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 33
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Seems like we have a few people along the East Coast. Myself, Marshello, and Admin dude. :p

If anyone doesn't mind, whereabouts in Georgia and Florida?
I'm Jacksonville (FL) and Brunswick (GA). Complicated hah.
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jager Bombz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm down in Melbourne Beach, dunno if you've heard of it. It's about 40 mins south of Cocoa Beach if you know of that. Hopefully getting some surf Sunday haha :p Will be my only reason for not playing Vindictus.
avatar
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Mel Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm

im also in the east coast but north of yall NY xD
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 pm

@Marsh - Never heard of either of those ha. All I know is Fernandina and Jax Beach. That's it.
@Sect - Pretty far up there, eh?
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Douglasville Georgia ftw?

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 pm

haha yessir in my little redneck town called tillson nothing but farms for about 18 miles both ways and i love it this way Yeeehaaawwwww
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Where the eff is Douglasville? Actually, it doesn't matter if you tell me ha. I probably won't know where that is either.

Atlanta, Brunswick (Glynn County), and Camden County are all I know. ):
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jager Bombz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm

haha Simp, let's see it's about an hour south of orlando on the east coast. I hope you know where Orlando is haha.
avatar
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Mel Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Hmm. Not a clue where Orlando is..

Jokes. Yeah that's a pretty good distance. I'd kill to live in Orlando right about now. The weather sucks like crazy here
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm

i wanna visit flordia sometime i prolly spelt that wrong xD
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone. :D

Post  xFroMoua on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Hey everyone, how are you guys doing? First off, my name is Jeffrey Moua. But most of my friends call me Fro. I'm 19, and I'm currently attending a technical college at the moment. I'm a really easy and fun guy to get along with, and yes, even though I'm 19, I still feel like I'm 10 on the inside. My interests, hmm...well, I like to breakdance, and I love to freestyle. Haha, but enough of my life. I would really want to meet all you guys in-game and I hope we all get along. Smile
avatar
xFroMoua

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 pm

xFroMoua wrote:Hey everyone, how are you guys doing? First off, my name is Jeffrey Moua. But most of my friends call me Fro. I'm 19, and I'm currently attending a technical college at the moment. I'm a really easy and fun guy to get along with, and yes, even though I'm 19, I still feel like I'm 10 on the inside. My interests, hmm...well, I like to breakdance, and I love to freestyle. Haha, but enough of my life. I would really want to meet all you guys in-game and I hope we all get along. Smile

Sup bro, welcome to the crew Very Happy I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here :3

(I notice almost everyone is using thier own pic for thier avy Razz)

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

hey bro welcome to the guild hope you enjoy yourself here and yes same to you hope to see you ingame =)
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jager Bombz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

oh and Sect it's Florida Smile you gotta sound it out, i know they taught you that elementary school so no excuses!!
avatar
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Mel Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yes Yes. :D

Post  xFroMoua on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Yes yes. I really look forward to meeting everyone. Haha. Omg, everyone is using their rl picture for their avatar. lol.
avatar
xFroMoua

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

I just think of Flo-Rida when I think of Florida. That's probably where he got his name anyways. Florida is a nice place.

And welcome Jeffrey! You'll fit right in, haha.
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jager Bombz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

put your hands in the ayer ay ayer ayer ay ayer
avatar
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Mel Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Right.. right.. Whatever you say.
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 pm

haha yah florida florenza its one of them xD
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  RedHobbit on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:17 am

Hello everyone.... RedHobbit here lol... You can totally blame LOTRO for the name... had an odd fascination for hobbits for some reason. Anyways, my real name is Chris. I am 23 going on 24 years in december. Not so proud college drop out lol. Unemployed but was once employed... I won't say how long ago lol. Jobs suck.. job hunting sucks even more... I am a former Air Force brat. I was born in Madrid, Spain. I currently live on the same floor of the same house as my lovely mother Very Happy. Yeah it totally sucks but its better than living on the streets. We currently live in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania but are moving to Thorndale, Pennsylvania.

My hobbies include bowling, playing video games, watching movies(all kinds, musicals sometimes), anime, listening to metal and Japanese Rock and metal as well as any other sort of music but country, blue grass, or Opera where you can't even understand if she is even speaking a language.

I have a lovely girlfriend... who lives in Rhode Island. lol.

I dunno what else to say...... I love chinese food I guess.. I graduated from high school in 2005 from Widefield High School in Colorado Springs. Drop out of DeVry University and Pikes peak community college lol... maybe My 3rd time will do the charm.

anything you want to know? I've been playing video games since I was 4, but I didn't start playing MMO's alot til I was 18.
avatar
RedHobbit

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 31
Location : Soon to be Throndale, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jinougaful on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 am

RedHobbit wrote:Hello everyone.... RedHobbit here lol... You can totally blame LOTRO for the name... had an odd fascination for hobbits for some reason. Anyways, my real name is Chris. I am 23 going on 24 years in december. Not so proud college drop out lol. Unemployed but was once employed... I won't say how long ago lol. Jobs suck.. job hunting sucks even more... I am a former Air Force brat. I was born in Madrid, Spain. I currently live on the same floor of the same house as my lovely mother Very Happy. Yeah it totally sucks but its better than living on the streets. We currently live in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania but are moving to Thorndale, Pennsylvania.

My hobbies include bowling, playing video games, watching movies(all kinds, musicals sometimes), anime, listening to metal and Japanese Rock and metal as well as any other sort of music but country, blue grass, or Opera where you can't even understand if she is even speaking a language.

I have a lovely girlfriend... who lives in Rhode Island. lol.

I dunno what else to say...... I love chinese food I guess.. I graduated from high school in 2005 from Widefield High School in Colorado Springs. Drop out of DeVry University and Pikes peak community college lol... maybe My 3rd time will do the charm.

anything you want to know? I've been playing video games since I was 4, but I didn't start playing MMO's alot til I was 18.

Welcome to the guild. May you succeed in your goals and conquer your enemies.
avatar
Jinougaful
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : London,Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  RedHobbit on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 am

hopefully I'll survive my move. Good thing though I'll have epically fast internet(25MB Download, 25MB Upload fiber optic connection). It will be nice. Basement suck though... I'm 6'3... basement has a 6 foot ceiling....thats not counting the pipes or beams that come down to make it less than 6 feet in areas lol.. It'll breaking your back.
avatar
RedHobbit

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 31
Location : Soon to be Throndale, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum