Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions, I would assume?

+24
Hannya
Amoline
cindy
scurtu219
Ronan
Nokutisu
iluffdonkeys
FeatheR
Rhayne
Ruri
RedHobbit
xFroMoua
Jinougaful
Lennith
Jager Bombz
Otaku Love
La0staz
Psy
Simplify
Cardinal
Sect
jvuong9107
STOMPKINS
Lynchel
28 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 2 Empty Future Leader Of The World

Post  Jinougaful Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 pm

David, Avid Player of games since i was 3. First system was a sega pico.(gods i loved that sega pico)
Live in London(in Canada), Played mmo's for about 6 years now. I'm a rather quiet person but become rather outgoing if you get me in the mood.

I have a rather neutral view of things and am usually a mediator when it comes to disputes.
I tend to dress semi formally and always wear my tophat when I go out, tends to make ppl not runaway in fear when they see me (seriously it happened once...i think that kid is scarred for life)

...I have no idea what else to put.
Jinougaful
Jinougaful
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lennith Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol that's wayyy to corny even for me. . . and i make to many corny jokes. tongue
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lennith Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Jinougaful wrote:David, Avid Player of games since i was 3. First system was a sega pico.(gods i loved that sega pico)
Live in London(in Canada), Played mmo's for about 6 years now. I'm a rather quiet person but become rather outgoing if you get me in the mood.

I have a rather neutral view of things and am usually a mediator when it comes to disputes.
I tend to dress semi formally and always wear my tophat when I go out, tends to make ppl not runaway in fear when they see me (seriously it happened once...i think that kid is scarred for life)

...I have no idea what else to put.
Laughing wow poor kid thought the mob was after hit from the 70's no dought. But its good to dress nicely when out, you never know who your going to meet. -Go Canada-
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Seems like we have a few people along the East Coast. Myself, Marshello, and Admin dude. :p

If anyone doesn't mind, whereabouts in Georgia and Florida?
I'm Jacksonville (FL) and Brunswick (GA). Complicated hah.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Jager Bombz Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm down in Melbourne Beach, dunno if you've heard of it. It's about 40 mins south of Cocoa Beach if you know of that. Hopefully getting some surf Sunday haha :p Will be my only reason for not playing Vindictus.
Jager Bombz
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm

im also in the east coast but north of yall NY xD
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 pm

@Marsh - Never heard of either of those ha. All I know is Fernandina and Jax Beach. That's it.
@Sect - Pretty far up there, eh?
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Douglasville Georgia ftw?

Psy
Admin
Admin

https://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 pm

haha yessir in my little redneck town called tillson nothing but farms for about 18 miles both ways and i love it this way Yeeehaaawwwww
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Where the eff is Douglasville? Actually, it doesn't matter if you tell me ha. I probably won't know where that is either.

Atlanta, Brunswick (Glynn County), and Camden County are all I know. ):
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Jager Bombz Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm

haha Simp, let's see it's about an hour south of orlando on the east coast. I hope you know where Orlando is haha.
Jager Bombz
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Hmm. Not a clue where Orlando is..

Jokes. Yeah that's a pretty good distance. I'd kill to live in Orlando right about now. The weather sucks like crazy here
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm

i wanna visit flordia sometime i prolly spelt that wrong xD
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 2 Empty Hey Everyone. :D

Post  xFroMoua Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Hey everyone, how are you guys doing? First off, my name is Jeffrey Moua. But most of my friends call me Fro. I'm 19, and I'm currently attending a technical college at the moment. I'm a really easy and fun guy to get along with, and yes, even though I'm 19, I still feel like I'm 10 on the inside. My interests, hmm...well, I like to breakdance, and I love to freestyle. Haha, but enough of my life. I would really want to meet all you guys in-game and I hope we all get along. Smile
xFroMoua
xFroMoua

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 pm

xFroMoua wrote:Hey everyone, how are you guys doing? First off, my name is Jeffrey Moua. But most of my friends call me Fro. I'm 19, and I'm currently attending a technical college at the moment. I'm a really easy and fun guy to get along with, and yes, even though I'm 19, I still feel like I'm 10 on the inside. My interests, hmm...well, I like to breakdance, and I love to freestyle. Haha, but enough of my life. I would really want to meet all you guys in-game and I hope we all get along. Smile

Sup bro, welcome to the crew Very Happy I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here :3

(I notice almost everyone is using thier own pic for thier avy Razz)

Psy
Admin
Admin

https://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

hey bro welcome to the guild hope you enjoy yourself here and yes same to you hope to see you ingame =)
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Jager Bombz Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

oh and Sect it's Florida Smile you gotta sound it out, i know they taught you that elementary school so no excuses!!
Jager Bombz
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 2 Empty Yes Yes. :D

Post  xFroMoua Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Yes yes. I really look forward to meeting everyone. Haha. Omg, everyone is using their rl picture for their avatar. lol.
xFroMoua
xFroMoua

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

I just think of Flo-Rida when I think of Florida. That's probably where he got his name anyways. Florida is a nice place.

And welcome Jeffrey! You'll fit right in, haha.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Jager Bombz Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

put your hands in the ayer ay ayer ayer ay ayer
Jager Bombz
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Right.. right.. Whatever you say.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 pm

haha yah florida florenza its one of them xD
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  RedHobbit Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:17 am

Hello everyone.... RedHobbit here lol... You can totally blame LOTRO for the name... had an odd fascination for hobbits for some reason. Anyways, my real name is Chris. I am 23 going on 24 years in december. Not so proud college drop out lol. Unemployed but was once employed... I won't say how long ago lol. Jobs suck.. job hunting sucks even more... I am a former Air Force brat. I was born in Madrid, Spain. I currently live on the same floor of the same house as my lovely mother Very Happy. Yeah it totally sucks but its better than living on the streets. We currently live in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania but are moving to Thorndale, Pennsylvania.

My hobbies include bowling, playing video games, watching movies(all kinds, musicals sometimes), anime, listening to metal and Japanese Rock and metal as well as any other sort of music but country, blue grass, or Opera where you can't even understand if she is even speaking a language.

I have a lovely girlfriend... who lives in Rhode Island. lol.

I dunno what else to say...... I love chinese food I guess.. I graduated from high school in 2005 from Widefield High School in Colorado Springs. Drop out of DeVry University and Pikes peak community college lol... maybe My 3rd time will do the charm.

anything you want to know? I've been playing video games since I was 4, but I didn't start playing MMO's alot til I was 18.
RedHobbit
RedHobbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinougaful Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 am

RedHobbit wrote:Hello everyone.... RedHobbit here lol... You can totally blame LOTRO for the name... had an odd fascination for hobbits for some reason. Anyways, my real name is Chris. I am 23 going on 24 years in december. Not so proud college drop out lol. Unemployed but was once employed... I won't say how long ago lol. Jobs suck.. job hunting sucks even more... I am a former Air Force brat. I was born in Madrid, Spain. I currently live on the same floor of the same house as my lovely mother Very Happy. Yeah it totally sucks but its better than living on the streets. We currently live in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania but are moving to Thorndale, Pennsylvania.

My hobbies include bowling, playing video games, watching movies(all kinds, musicals sometimes), anime, listening to metal and Japanese Rock and metal as well as any other sort of music but country, blue grass, or Opera where you can't even understand if she is even speaking a language.

I have a lovely girlfriend... who lives in Rhode Island. lol.

I dunno what else to say...... I love chinese food I guess.. I graduated from high school in 2005 from Widefield High School in Colorado Springs. Drop out of DeVry University and Pikes peak community college lol... maybe My 3rd time will do the charm.

anything you want to know? I've been playing video games since I was 4, but I didn't start playing MMO's alot til I was 18.

Welcome to the guild. May you succeed in your goals and conquer your enemies.
Jinougaful
Jinougaful
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  RedHobbit Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 am

hopefully I'll survive my move. Good thing though I'll have epically fast internet(25MB Download, 25MB Upload fiber optic connection). It will be nice. Basement suck though... I'm 6'3... basement has a 6 foot ceiling....thats not counting the pipes or beams that come down to make it less than 6 feet in areas lol.. It'll breaking your back.
RedHobbit
RedHobbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum