Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions, I would assume?

+24
Hannya
Amoline
cindy
scurtu219
Ronan
Nokutisu
iluffdonkeys
FeatheR
Rhayne
Ruri
RedHobbit
xFroMoua
Jinougaful
Lennith
Jager Bombz
Otaku Love
La0staz
Psy
Simplify
Cardinal
Sect
jvuong9107
STOMPKINS
Lynchel
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 6 Empty Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 am

Amoline wrote:I hardly ever see anyone on, and im on pretty much on all day. Kind of getting dull and boring, haha. Recruit more please! Haha. And yea, it's bugged for me and Juggy a few times as well. But trust me, Card, if you raged, me and Juggy would probably laugh about it. Someone raged at Juggy on LoL and he's been joking about it non-stop since, with his whole "If I knew where you were right now, I'd punch you in the face." It's his new line, so don't take offense to it. But if you guys are on, and don't say anything, most likely, there won't be any drama or humor in guildchat, because me and Juggy are on skype, so we don't talk there, unless we're spoken to... or have a question, haha.

I can only name one reason why no one is as active. Lack of content. Most of us are level 38 and are bored of the constant AP runs so they are probably on other MMO's or doing real life stuff untill Dec 1 Smile

Psy
Admin
Admin

https://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 6 Empty Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Hannya Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

MOO!! me ish Audrey! umm i started playin rpgs when i found mabinogi but there was to much drama so I quit and i hav anxiously waited for vindictus XD!! mmm i can be really mean and crazy hence my name (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannya)~ummm im 15....ummmmmm mooo....... I ride horses with my bff jenna~heres a vid (not ridin though)~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnEYAfSvAZM~ummm..moo.~feel free to comment XD~o and i play powder puff football and am BEAST at it :3~
Hannya
Hannya

Back to top Go down

Post  Progress Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 am

So I never posted one of these.

IRLN is Brandon. IGN is Progress. I usually play pretty heavily, but since capping I haven't been on much. I'm always up for dungeon running, farming, or just general social whoring.

I'm studying for IT and Linguistics. I'm 22. I'm an ass. Need proof? Ask Psy or Cere (Ronin).

From what I've seen you guys are pretty damn quiet, which I don't approve of in the least. If you guys don't start being more social I'll have to be a dick and start picking on everyone for any reason (or lack there of) I can find. Kthnx.

Hope to see your pixels in the near future.

~Progress.

Progress

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoline Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 am

I HAS A TEDDY BEAR ON MY BOOTY... Just had to state that. But I'm glad to see that there are other people joining haha. And wow, powder puff football? They actually made that a sport? Thought it was just kind of a joke type of thing. That's cool though. I'd honestly would rather play football with guys though (one in particular *cough* even though after the first tackle i don't think there would be much more of that going on.) Moving on! Kiddies don't need to be having their virgin ear/eyes tainted. I hope to see you guys in guild chat... well, I actually already see hannya chatting. FACE PLANT FTW. haha <3

Amoline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannya Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:52 am

Amoline wrote:I HAS A TEDDY BEAR ON MY BOOTY... Just had to state that. But I'm glad to see that there are other people joining haha. And wow, powder puff football? They actually made that a sport? Thought it was just kind of a joke type of thing. That's cool though. I'd honestly would rather play football with guys though (one in particular *cough* even though after the first tackle i don't think there would be much more of that going on.) Moving on! Kiddies don't need to be having their virgin ear/eyes tainted. I hope to see you guys in guild chat... well, I actually already see hannya chatting. FACE PLANT FTW. haha <3
its not really a sport its jus something our school does and i happen to be the only one not afraid to tackle XD
Hannya
Hannya

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am

Amoline wrote:I HAS A TEDDY BEAR ON MY BOOTY... Just had to state that. But I'm glad to see that there are other people joining haha. And wow, powder puff football? They actually made that a sport? Thought it was just kind of a joke type of thing. That's cool though. I'd honestly would rather play football with guys though (one in particular *cough* even though after the first tackle i don't think there would be much more of that going on.) Moving on! Kiddies don't need to be having their virgin ear/eyes tainted. I hope to see you guys in guild chat... well, I actually already see hannya chatting. FACE PLANT FTW. haha <3
olololololololol

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoline Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, fuck, I wish my school had done that when i was in school. Pray all the girls I hate were on the field so i could run their ass down and say "Who's the bitch nao!?"

Psy, don't laugh at me, haha.

Amoline

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 am

Psy wrote:
olololololololol

I seriously don't get the meaning here. I read it like 20 times and I still don't get it...
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Ruri wrote:
Psy wrote:
olololololololol

I seriously don't get the meaning here. I read it like 20 times and I still don't get it...

Ahh, pure innocent Ruri. Stay that way Smile

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoline Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 am

Psy wrote:
Ruri wrote:
Psy wrote:
olololololololol

Ahh, pure innocent Ruri. Stay that way Smile
Yes, please do. And don't try to read into too much stuff. Think of us as your parents whos convo's you really don't want to know what they're talking about, haha.

Amoline

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Okay. Whatever you guys say. Shocked
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Progress Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am

Sex.

Progress

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

Progress wrote:Sex.
Why so serious?

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoline Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:22 am

OMG, MY EYES BURN! Progress said sex, gross~ Such a horrible mental thought.

Amoline

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Amoline wrote:OMG, MY EYES BURN! Progress said sex, gross~ Such a horrible mental thought.

*Pat pat* Eye drops?
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodrak Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Havent technically been accepted yet and thus this will look stupid if I am not but looking stupid has never been a problem for me before:

My name is Bryan, ign is Theodrak. I am 34 yrs old (practically ancient in the gaming community) My first mmorpg was open beta for Star Wars Galaxies. Since then I have played most all the big ones and a few that noone now even remembers. I work out of my house so I can pretty much be on whenever I feel like it (its great being me). Outside of gaming....I...uh.... Well, I think I did stuff outside of gaming but that was before I discovered...um...gaming. I only have one char. currently and am a lv 14. Have only been playing off and on for the first week. Getting the feel of the game and deciding if I liked it...which I do. So Im looking for ppl to play with and chat with while I play. Once the social aspect picks up, Ill be on alot more. Guess thats it. Look forward to getting to know you all (hopefully).
Theodrak
Theodrak

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoline Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 am

*sniff* Yes, please, Mizu~

As far as I'm concerned you've already been accepted, Theo. We've been quite social lately. I guess it's all about timing, perhaps. Just have to catch everyone on at the right times, haha. But we're steadily growing, so hopefully, that means more actives. Hope to see you in game ^_^

Amoline

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 6 Empty Dragas

Post  Dragas Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am

Hay Im dragas I Plan on playing all three at some point and I have been playing rpgs for about 9 years

Dragas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 am

Hey new people! Welcome to the guild! I'm Mizumachi in-game, so you can look me up if you'd like. Yeah, we're definitely social every now and then. Hey, don't be down when I say "every now and then", we're not zombies. What I mean is that our socializing explodes at certain points....

Anywaaay... Check it out, hope you guys enjoy your stay!
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoline Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:48 am

Such a short intro Drag xD And... I'd say welcome here, but I know I'm going to just say it in game again, so I'll do it there. But I will do my usual, "hope to see you in game" though. So...... hope to see you guys in game! ^_^

Amoline

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Ruri wrote:Hey new people! Welcome to the guild! I'm Mizumachi in-game, so you can look me up if you'd like. Yeah, we're definitely social every now and then. Hey, don't be down when I say "every now and then", we're not zombies. What I mean is that our socializing explodes at certain points....

Anywaaay... Check it out, hope you guys enjoy your stay!
Translation: When Psy gets on, he demands us to talk and conversations are born.

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AttilaDaBomb Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey all, my name is Benjamin most call me Ben, Oxms is my main and hes a lann.
I'm 19 and I've been playing video games for most of my life and I've always loved RPGs but started my first MMO when i was like 10 and have been jumping from one to another every couple of years, i share a computer so my playing times are kind of erratic but i try to play as much as i can. I can be very social after i get to know people, and i love climbing so weekends are full a lot of the time. if anyone wants to know more feel free to ask!

If this post seams kind of random and broken up it's because when i do these things my mind just starts throwing random things out Very Happy

AttilaDaBomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey, it's fine. You'll fit right in!

Anyway, I do have a question! When did you get into climbing? And how far are you willing to go? Would you call yourself a daredevil?

I'm Mizumachi in the game so feel free to add me if you'd like. See ya!
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  AttilaDaBomb Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:09 pm

I've only been into climbing for about a year and a half and i just started with sport climbing.
I wouldn't say I'm a daredevil but i do like the rush.

AttilaDaBomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum