Introductions, I would assume?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  iluffdonkeys on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Lynchel wrote:
iluffdonkeys wrote:Yes, Lynn's my name. And thank you Ruri.

Well Ill be damned. This is gunna get pretty confusing. I can see it now.

Random Guildy: "HEY LYN!"
both of us: "Yeah? Wait, which one?"


lololol


Lol yeah. They could just do yours with 1 n and mine with 2 n's.
avatar
iluffdonkeys

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 21
Location : ;0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Nokutisu on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:42 am

Yo.
My full Name is Okazaki Nokutisu.
Born in Japan. Raised in Korea.. Now i live in America. (i'm Korean)
Meaning. I've been playing RPGs, MMOs, since 4 years old.
I believe i'm 17 years old..
I'm turning 18 this saturday.
I'm staying as Lann for now.
Going to make an Evie.. Only going to use her once i burn all of my Tokens. Of course.

Pleasure to Meet yous.
~Okazaki.
avatar
Nokutisu

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Virginia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 am

Nokutisu wrote:Yo.
My full Name is Okazaki Nokutisu.
Born in Japan. Raised in Korea.. Now i live in America. (i'm Korean)
Meaning. I've been playing RPGs, MMOs, since 4 years old.
I believe i'm 17 years old..
I'm turning 18 this saturday.
I'm staying as Lann for now.
Going to make an Evie.. Only going to use her once i burn all of my Tokens. Of course.

Pleasure to Meet yous.
~Okazaki.
Glad to have you in the Guild mate. Looks like Ruri has another playmate to sink her claws in.

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Nokutisu on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 am

Psy wrote:
Nokutisu wrote:Yo.
My full Name is Okazaki Nokutisu.
Born in Japan. Raised in Korea.. Now i live in America. (i'm Korean)
Meaning. I've been playing RPGs, MMOs, since 4 years old.
I believe i'm 17 years old..
I'm turning 18 this saturday.
I'm staying as Lann for now.
Going to make an Evie.. Only going to use her once i burn all of my Tokens. Of course.

Pleasure to Meet yous.
~Okazaki.
Glad to have you in the Guild mate. Looks like Ruri has another playmate to sink her claws in.

That sounds... Oddly painful.
Thanks for letting me in :3
~Okazaki.
avatar
Nokutisu

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Virginia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 pm

I'll be gentle. Very Happy

Welcome~
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello, Everyone

Post  Ronan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am

Hello, everyone.

My name is Christopher Bryant, but my friends call me Chris. I am currently a student at Lanier Technical College at Oakwood, GA. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems and attempting to earn my degree in Networking Specialist. Anywho, enough with the formal stuff.

I am 18 and just recently graduated from high school. I enjoy blasting music (anything from 80's hip-hop to melodeth), chillin' with friends, cracking jokes, and helping others with any issues they might have.

I am fairly easy-going and typically try to not offend anyone intentionally. I'll be the easy one to spot in Ventrilo due to my Southern accent that you are will more than likely poke fun at. lol!

Well, that just about sums up my introduction. I am looking forward to being a part of this guild and being able to help it grow to the best guild in Vindictus.
avatar
Ronan

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Nokutisu on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 am

Welcome!
I'm Noku ingame. Addme :3
If you need any help. Feel free to ask anyone on the forums.
Enjoy your stay.

~Okazaki.
avatar
Nokutisu

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Virginia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Hai~ I'm Ruri here and in-game and real name as well. It's only been a short while, but I hope you've been enjoying yourself. You might see me pop in every now and then. Look me up Very Happy
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  scurtu219 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:51 am

hello, my character name is cartoon(evie-10), i also have one named toon(lann-24), i have been playing rpgs for as long as i can remember.

scurtu219

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 am

scurtu219 wrote:hello, my character name is cartoon(evie-10), i also have one named toon(lann-24), i have been playing rpgs for as long as i can remember.
Allow me to be the first to welcome you here! Welcome to Eternity Knights :3

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:00 pm

scurtu219 wrote:hello, my character name is cartoon(evie-10), i also have one named toon(lann-24), i have been playing rpgs for as long as i can remember.

Fresh victims!
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jinougaful on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Ruri wrote:
scurtu219 wrote:hello, my character name is cartoon(evie-10), i also have one named toon(lann-24), i have been playing rpgs for as long as i can remember.

Fresh victims!

Yes. We always need fresh victims
avatar
Jinougaful
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : London,Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  cindy on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm

hi i'm cindy
i'm a terran from the third dimension

i played ragnarok online for 2 years... 6 years ago. i got banned because my mom reversed the credit card payment as punishment for my subpar average of B
then i played aion since CE early launch ~ 6 months after. i quit that because i failed at crafting hot hearts 4 times. grrr

i originally started playing vindictus with my brother, but we quit after a while. im back now though (:

cindy

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-29
Age : 107
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

Mmm, yes. Ragnarok was a good game...

I also played CE Aion Very Happy It was really fun. Until the exp curve became a vertical line. Then I quit cause I didn't like the pressure of having to spend hours and hours killing the same thing and almost get killed by the enemy faction every now and then just cause all of the good training spots are in the open PvP zone.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Cardinal on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Ruri wrote:Hope you enjoy your stay with us... until you quit and I laugh at you.
Ruri! How could you say such a thing?
avatar
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 154
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:14 pm

It wasn't me! It was my... uh oh.
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Amoline on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello, I haven't fully been accepted into the guild yet, but my hopes are high. (Accepted via forums, but not in game, as of yet.) My name's Teddi, character name Amoline... if any of you play league of legends, and actually read the stories, my name comes from Annie's character background. Which kind of goes with my character Evie, since Amoline was a witch, haha. I am 24 years old, have a 2 year old daughter, and live in Vegas.

I've been playing mmorpg's since I was 18, parents weren't really into letting me play online games, haha. I haven't really stuck to many mmo's. i either get bored, max out too quickly, or have no one to socialize with. But when I do play a game, Im on it pretty much as much as possible, hence the maxing out too quickly.

Don't really know what else to say... I hope to see everyone in game, and I hope the guild is more friendly than its first impression has been. I've tried to speak to a few members as they've ran by, but was quick to be ignored. Either way, feel free to add me or talk to me, I love to chat.


Amoline

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Amoline wrote:Hello, I haven't fully been accepted into the guild yet, but my hopes are high. (Accepted via forums, but not in game, as of yet.) My name's Teddi, character name Amoline... if any of you play league of legends, and actually read the stories, my name comes from Annie's character background. Which kind of goes with my character Evie, since Amoline was a witch, haha. I am 24 years old, have a 2 year old daughter, and live in Vegas.

I've been playing mmorpg's since I was 18, parents weren't really into letting me play online games, haha. I haven't really stuck to many mmo's. i either get bored, max out too quickly, or have no one to socialize with. But when I do play a game, Im on it pretty much as much as possible, hence the maxing out too quickly.

Don't really know what else to say... I hope to see everyone in game, and I hope the guild is more friendly than its first impression has been. I've tried to speak to a few members as they've ran by, but was quick to be ignored. Either way, feel free to add me or talk to me, I love to chat.

Guild Members? Quiet? IGNORED!? I am outraged! Some of the people in the Guild are pretty quiet actually ._. Some you just have to stir up. I'll be online for a while during my 9 day break off of school so we can play. Would love to meet you in-game :3
(Try not to get your daughter hooked on MMO's >_>)

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  cindy on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:14 pm

?_?

cindy

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-29
Age : 107
Location : behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Psy wrote:
Amoline wrote:Hello, I haven't fully been accepted into the guild yet, but my hopes are high. (Accepted via forums, but not in game, as of yet.) My name's Teddi, character name Amoline... if any of you play league of legends, and actually read the stories, my name comes from Annie's character background. Which kind of goes with my character Evie, since Amoline was a witch, haha. I am 24 years old, have a 2 year old daughter, and live in Vegas.

I've been playing mmorpg's since I was 18, parents weren't really into letting me play online games, haha. I haven't really stuck to many mmo's. i either get bored, max out too quickly, or have no one to socialize with. But when I do play a game, Im on it pretty much as much as possible, hence the maxing out too quickly.

Don't really know what else to say... I hope to see everyone in game, and I hope the guild is more friendly than its first impression has been. I've tried to speak to a few members as they've ran by, but was quick to be ignored. Either way, feel free to add me or talk to me, I love to chat.

Guild Members? Quiet? IGNORED!? I am outraged! Some of the people in the Guild are pretty quiet actually ._. Some you just have to stir up. I'll be online for a while during my 9 day break off of school so we can play. Would love to meet you in-game :3
(Try not to get your daughter hooked on MMO's >_>)

Or else your daughter will turn into me. That's BAAAD.

Anywaaaay, hi there! It's nice to see another new member. Have a few snacks and a seat Very Happy You can look me up "Mizumachi" or not look me up and make me a sad person :<
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Ruri wrote:
Psy wrote:
Amoline wrote:Hello, I haven't fully been accepted into the guild yet, but my hopes are high. (Accepted via forums, but not in game, as of yet.) My name's Teddi, character name Amoline... if any of you play league of legends, and actually read the stories, my name comes from Annie's character background. Which kind of goes with my character Evie, since Amoline was a witch, haha. I am 24 years old, have a 2 year old daughter, and live in Vegas.

I've been playing mmorpg's since I was 18, parents weren't really into letting me play online games, haha. I haven't really stuck to many mmo's. i either get bored, max out too quickly, or have no one to socialize with. But when I do play a game, Im on it pretty much as much as possible, hence the maxing out too quickly.

Don't really know what else to say... I hope to see everyone in game, and I hope the guild is more friendly than its first impression has been. I've tried to speak to a few members as they've ran by, but was quick to be ignored. Either way, feel free to add me or talk to me, I love to chat.

Guild Members? Quiet? IGNORED!? I am outraged! Some of the people in the Guild are pretty quiet actually ._. Some you just have to stir up. I'll be online for a while during my 9 day break off of school so we can play. Would love to meet you in-game :3
(Try not to get your daughter hooked on MMO's >_>)

Or else your daughter will turn into me. That's BAAAD.

Anywaaaay, hi there! It's nice to see another new member. Have a few snacks and a seat Very Happy You can look me up "Mizumachi" or not look me up and make me a sad person :<

So dramatic ._.

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Amoline on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 am

drama is needed in some ways, otherwise life would be dull... but only if its the enjoyable drama.. the non-rage kind. but why the hell wouldn't I want my daughter to play MMOs. At least I know where she would be. At home, in her chair, talking to some random perverts that I'm going to have to beat faces into a pulp. Joy! Fun times. But at least she wouldn't be out, getting drunk and/or pregnant.... Oh god, the thought of that actually happening is terrifying.

Anyways! I'm in the guild, funny times, but holy hell SPEAK PEOPLE. All i gotta say, hehe. Then again, I don't think several people understood Juggypants and my humor. That or they just didn't care too much for it. *grumble grumble* sour pusses! xP

Amoline

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Ruri on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:49 am

Shame I didn't catch any of it =_=; Yesterday, my guild chat was bugged and it was like I wasn't in the guild. I was too lazy to re-log. I'll see if I can listen in on some later.
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 67
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Cardinal on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Amoline wrote:drama is needed in some ways, otherwise life would be dull... but only if its the enjoyable drama.. the non-rage kind. but why the hell wouldn't I want my daughter to play MMOs. At least I know where she would be. At home, in her chair, talking to some random perverts that I'm going to have to beat faces into a pulp. Joy! Fun times. But at least she wouldn't be out, getting drunk and/or pregnant.... Oh god, the thought of that actually happening is terrifying.

Anyways! I'm in the guild, funny times, but holy hell SPEAK PEOPLE. All i gotta say, hehe. Then again, I don't think several people understood Juggypants and my humor. That or they just didn't care too much for it. *grumble grumble* sour pusses! xP
Love drama. I cause it all the time =D even the rage kind sometimes so I can laugh at everyone's reactions.

Humor? I missed it. Be humorous when im on next time so I can rage for no reason then make fun of everyone.
avatar
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 154
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Amoline on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 am

I hardly ever see anyone on, and im on pretty much on all day. Kind of getting dull and boring, haha. Recruit more please! Haha. And yea, it's bugged for me and Juggy a few times as well. But trust me, Card, if you raged, me and Juggy would probably laugh about it. Someone raged at Juggy on LoL and he's been joking about it non-stop since, with his whole "If I knew where you were right now, I'd punch you in the face." It's his new line, so don't take offense to it. But if you guys are on, and don't say anything, most likely, there won't be any drama or humor in guildchat, because me and Juggy are on skype, so we don't talk there, unless we're spoken to... or have a question, haha.

Amoline

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum