Introductions, I would assume?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lynchel on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Heya. As a simple introductory thing, so we can all be happy-cuddly as we guild it up, Id like to propose an activity? Very Happy

Introduce yourself, then say how long youve been into RPGs, and what character you plan on maining?
The person who replies should acknowledge the above post, or maybe comment about it.
avatar
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  STOMPKINS on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Lynchel wrote:Heya. As a simple introductory thing, so we can all be happy-cuddly as we guild it up, Id like to propose an activity? Very Happy

Introduce yourself, then say how long youve been into RPGs, and what character you plan on maining?
The person who replies should acknowledge the above post, or maybe comment about it.

Sup, I'm Spencer, and ive been into rpgs since like 2008, im probably gonna be lann and duel weild it out lol. i can play at least 1.5 hours a day


Last edited by 1MAB345T on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  jvuong9107 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

k im jaime i been playing mmorpgs since i was 12 and video games since i was 5. im 21 now. i plan to play as lann for now till kai comes out cuz ive always loved archers. i live in ny and i attend college so ill be on a few days a week not everyday tho. see u all in game


jvuong9107

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lynchel on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Nice to meet you two Very Happy I thought Fiona was more of the tank though?

I am Lynchel (Bodoh to friends)
Ive been into MMO's ever since I first heard of WoW a few years ago. I participated in Closed Beta in mabinogi, and am now bored, and wanting a challenge. I plan on maining Fiona, maybe try out Kai.

:3
avatar
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 pm

ok -_- this is my second post the first one didnt go through for some reason so ill just keep it plain haha names Ken you can call me sect or Ken doesnt matter im a hardcore style gamer and look more for pvp then anything else, outside of the gaming world im 21 and im a landscaper dont do much else then that other then game and box occasionally welp thats it hopefully this post goes through -_- i better edit this in i huge a huuugge ego soo yah xD cha ching badabling ok done editing -_-


Last edited by Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Cardinal on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi! My real name would be Paige. Its real funky so don't make fun of it. I have played mmorpgs since I was at least 12(I can't really remember). As for my main character it would be sythe Evie I love you .
avatar
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 154
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  STOMPKINS on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Cardinal wrote:Hi! My real name would be Paige. Its real funky so don't make fun of it. I have played mmorpgs since I was at least 12(I can't really remember). As for my main character it would be sythe Evie I love you .

paige isnt a funky name its a regular name, bonquisha would be a weird name lol
avatar
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jeepers Creepers

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Ahem ahem.

The name is Josh, or Simplify, call me whichever it doesn't really matter to me. I'm an easy going guy, who doesn't take much serious unless called for.. so most of the time you'll just see me joking around and making people laugh. I've actually been following Vindictus for awhile, before they changed the name so.. I'm very excited. Besides that, I'm 20 and going to College.. I work at GameStop, and Georgia/Florida are my States. (Living on the border ftw)

Side note, I've got vent, skype, teamspeak, and all that other jazz. Used to play CSS competitively so I kinda needed them. Hopefully someone knows what CSS is. ):

I'll probably be playing Lann too, simply because I love Rogue/Assassin type characters. DPS DPS DPS!


Last edited by Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Useed mah admin powers to move this into introductions. If you guys want, you can make your own individual introductory thread.

@simplify

Counter Strike Source. GG Razz

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm

1MAB345T wrote:
Cardinal wrote:Hi! My real name would be Paige. Its real funky so don't make fun of it. I have played mmorpgs since I was at least 12(I can't really remember). As for my main character it would be sythe Evie I love you .

paige isnt a funky name its a regular name, bonquisha would be a weird name lol
Or Bonquiqui, or even Shaqueefa.

I'd go with Sha-nay-nay though.
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm

blah its nice to see another cs player but mate. Cs1.6 is where it was at b4 they got rid of cal. im an Ex-cal im player =D
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Cardinal on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:00 pm

1MAB345T wrote:
Cardinal wrote:Hi! My real name would be Paige. Its real funky so don't make fun of it. I have played mmorpgs since I was at least 12(I can't really remember). As for my main character it would be sythe Evie I love you .

paige isnt a funky name its a regular name, bonquisha would be a weird name lol
Thank you =) but i don't really think so. I got made fun of when I was really little, so now I don't usually use my real name when possible.
avatar
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 154
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Sect wrote:blah its nice to see another cs player but mate. Cs1.6 is where it was at b4 they got rid of cal. im an Ex-cal im player =D
I tried getting in to 1.6 but never did. I was a solid CSS player until they updated it. I was an Ex-IM player too, right before CAL died. Haha.
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

well this will be my last post i think in this topic due to the chance of starting a giant spam war over here haha but awesome so you know exactly what its about its all about the competition you know what they say "Play Hard, Go Pro"
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Simplify on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Sect wrote:well this will be my last post i think in this topic due to the chance of starting a giant spam war over here haha but awesome so you know exactly what its about its all about the competition you know what they say "Play Hard, Go Pro"
Haha, I always used "Less qq, more pewpew." But yeah, I know what you mean. Ditto.

Admin dude needs to make a separate thread thing for Off topic chat. Razz
avatar
Simplify
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 pm

okay okay one more post here xD my Xfire is WNxSect and my aim yahoo ect all of them msn so on skype is all sil3ntmonk sil3ntmonk@gmail.com and sil3ntmonk@hotmail.com yes sil3ntmonk was my counterstrike name xD
avatar
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Tillson ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Simplify wrote:
Sect wrote:well this will be my last post i think in this topic due to the chance of starting a giant spam war over here haha but awesome so you know exactly what its about its all about the competition you know what they say "Play Hard, Go Pro"
Haha, I always used "Less qq, more pewpew." But yeah, I know what you mean. Ditto.

Admin dude needs to make a separate thread thing for Off topic chat. Razz

Admin dude >_>? Anyways, check the News and Announcements. I need your opinion on stuffs Razz

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  La0staz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Hello, My name is Anthony(might be my ingame name if i can get it lol)
my backup ingame name is AnthxNee
I been playing mmorpg since i was 12 too Very Happy
Im 15 at the moment and will turn 16 in 1 month and 2hours xp

Also im planning on playing lann then kai cause i love archers too :DD
avatar
La0staz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 57
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Murfreesboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Otaku Love on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 pm

YO~ Im Otaku Love or Jay doesnt matter. I'm a black chick with boobs and i'm 16 years old. I live in Texas....umm...I like singing in the shower, watching lame youtube videos, and playing videogames Wink. I been playing Mmorpg games since...i was 11. Ill like to be an Evie in Vindictus and my ign name would probably be KandiLi <3. I love you
avatar
Otaku Love
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Dallas :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Otaku Love wrote:YO~ Im Otaku Love or Jay doesnt matter. I'm a black chick with boobs and i'm 16 years old. I live in Texas....umm...I like singing in the shower, watching lame youtube videos, and playing videogames Wink. I been playing Mmorpg games since...i was 11. Ill like to be an Evie in Vindictus and my ign name would probably be KandiLi <3. I love you

Ah, so your the other female Very Happy

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Otaku Love on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Psy wrote:
Otaku Love wrote:YO~ Im Otaku Love or Jay doesnt matter. I'm a black chick with boobs and i'm 16 years old. I live in Texas....umm...I like singing in the shower, watching lame youtube videos, and playing videogames Wink. I been playing Mmorpg games since...i was 11. Ill like to be an Evie in Vindictus and my ign name would probably be KandiLi <3. I love you

Ah, so your the other female Very Happy

Yup! We need more ladies in this game Very Happy
NOT THIS --> MMORPG= Many Men Online RolePlaying Girls
Jk Very Happy
avatar
Otaku Love
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Dallas :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Psy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Otaku Love wrote:
Psy wrote:
Otaku Love wrote:YO~ Im Otaku Love or Jay doesnt matter. I'm a black chick with boobs and i'm 16 years old. I live in Texas....umm...I like singing in the shower, watching lame youtube videos, and playing videogames Wink. I been playing Mmorpg games since...i was 11. Ill like to be an Evie in Vindictus and my ign name would probably be KandiLi <3. I love you

Ah, so your the other female Very Happy

Yup! We need more ladies in this game Very Happy
NOT THIS --> MMORPG= Many Men Online RolePlaying Girls
Jk Very Happy

That was win...

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Jager

Post  Jager Bombz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Yo the names John, my in game name will be Jager(whatevers available after that haha) I live in Florida and I surf a lot. Leaving for the Air Force October 17th so I'm gonna play the shit out this game before i leave. I'll be playing Lann because I just can't stand tank classes. Well hopefully I'll be talking to you guys tomorrow in-game.
~Peace~
avatar
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Mel Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Lennith on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Otaku Love wrote:
Psy wrote:
Otaku Love wrote:YO~ Im Otaku Love or Jay doesnt matter. I'm a black chick with boobs and i'm 16 years old. I live in Texas....umm...I like singing in the shower, watching lame youtube videos, and playing videogames Wink. I been playing Mmorpg games since...i was 11. Ill like to be an Evie in Vindictus and my ign name would probably be KandiLi <3. I love you

Ah, so your the other female Very Happy

Yup! We need more ladies in this game Very Happy
NOT THIS --> MMORPG= Many Men Online RolePlaying Girls
Jk Very Happy
Lol not only did you manage to get another female, but one with a sense of humor.

Humm long story short, im 25, iv been playing mmorpgs since 1999. Good old everquest . . . (floats down memory lane). Ehem, anyway, I always end up being some sort of tank so im gravitating towards Fiona. My In game name will be Lennith if i can nab it first ^ ^ so i used it for a forum name. I live in PA if anyone cares that much, just putting that out there.
avatar
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 33
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Jager Bombz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 pm

haha Lennith if you make a Lann character you should name it Lannith Razz
avatar
Jager Bombz
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 26
Location : Mel Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum