Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so independent!

3 posters

Go down

I'm so independent! Empty I'm so independent!

Post  Radio Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I'll be cool and make my own thread. :] That other thread is tldr. Haha

So I'm Will, I've played so many mmos that I've lost count. Most of them I hated. Haha. The only one I've really really liked was Ragnarok Online. I used to play that every day for 3+ hours. Ahh, those good old days. I live on the West Coast in beautiful Southern California and I am so excited for this, I don't even. :]

See you in game!

Radio

Back to top Go down

I'm so independent! Empty Re: I'm so independent!

Post  Psy Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Radio wrote:I'll be cool and make my own thread. :] That other thread is tldr. Haha

So I'm Will, I've played so many mmos that I've lost count. Most of them I hated. Haha. The only one I've really really liked was Ragnarok Online. I used to play that every day for 3+ hours. Ahh, those good old days. I live on the West Coast in beautiful Southern California and I am so excited for this, I don't even. :]

See you in game!
FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO MAKES SENSE!

Psy
Admin
Admin

https://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I love Ragnarok Online Very Happy. It was actually one of the first games I played before I started on my gaming craze ^ ^!

Well, here's to hoping that you stick with Vindictus for a while Very Happy Come hang out with us!
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum