Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions, I would assume?

+24
Hannya
Amoline
cindy
scurtu219
Ronan
Nokutisu
iluffdonkeys
FeatheR
Rhayne
Ruri
RedHobbit
xFroMoua
Jinougaful
Lennith
Jager Bombz
Otaku Love
La0staz
Psy
Simplify
Cardinal
Sect
jvuong9107
STOMPKINS
Lynchel
28 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  RedHobbit Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 am

almost done packing my snowglobes and still no word from Nexon... lol.. They should at least post they are alive and at the office or something. lol. Why do companies always do this? lol. They say periodic updates and then give us none... its been a pretty long period I would think. back to packing >_<
RedHobbit
RedHobbit

Back to top Go down

Introductions, I would assume? - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions, I would assume?

Post  Sect Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 am

i totally agree man im sitting on there forums in a thread thats about to break 200 pages in under 24hs....
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 am

Be a man. It's only 2:00 over here. Very Happy I may be able to play after work! Muwhahahaha!
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:02 pm

haha its 2pm over here i think i need to find a movie to watch xD
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Watch Shooter, or the Jason Bourne series, haha.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 pm

i think ima watch the new resident evil my website just put it up
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Or you can watch that garbage, to each his own.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:21 pm

woah hey woah i been a fan of resident evil sence 1996
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  STOMPKINS Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm

im in missouri and its 3:00pm what time is it supposed to be realeased and what channel are we gonna be on
STOMPKINS
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Haven't decided on the channel yet. We'll see when its up Very Happy In the mean time, watch a movie>_>

Psy
Admin
Admin

https://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Figured I'd leave an intro if I'm not too late >_<;

Hello~! I'm new here. I started playing games a while ago because of my sister's influence! Oh and don't let my "age 60" fool you :T
Forums hate me for being underage. I'm 11 and Japanese. You can call me Ruri! Cause that's my real name anyway ^^

Aside from that stuff, I'm not sure what else to say.... I played CB of Vindictus quite a bit, so you can ask questions about that if you'd like, but don't expect me to be a guru since it was only CB. I most definitely enjoyed the experience though and I'm looking forward to playing with you all in EAOB Very Happy

Cheers!
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Haha, wow. I cant believe my little intro idea is going pretty well.

Man, not too long til the servers are up
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Ruri wrote:Figured I'd leave an intro if I'm not too late >_<;

Hello~! I'm new here. I started playing games a while ago because of my sister's influence! Oh and don't let my "age 60" fool you :T
Forums hate me for being underage. I'm 11 and Japanese. You can call me Ruri! Cause that's my real name anyway ^^

Aside from that stuff, I'm not sure what else to say.... I played CB of Vindictus quite a bit, so you can ask questions about that if you'd like, but don't expect me to be a guru since it was only CB. I most definitely enjoyed the experience though and I'm looking forward to playing with you all in EAOB Very Happy

Cheers!

Nice to meet you! Im sure we'll all get along :3
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayne Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:47 pm

hai gaiz.
Call me Rhayne or Michi, either is fine. (Michi is my rl nickname, so maybe you can guess what my real name is?!)
I'm 16 and Vietnamese/Chinese.
Been playing video games for as long as I can remember, haha. (all the way from the Super Nintendo!) My favorite game titles would be the Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Phantom Brave, Mario, Dynasty Warriors, Tenchu, Onimusha, etc. I'm not really into fps. Razz

I've been playing MMOs for about three years now and I think I've tried a good amount to know my way around. My very first MMO was Fiesta, for all of those who were wondering, lol. > >

As for in this game, I never got the chance to play CBT, but from the looks of it, this game looks worthwhile. I guess I'll start out as Fiona since I don't think Evie is out yet for EAB. But when she is for OB, I plan on making her my main. I'm really looking forward to playing Vindictus with all of you guys! Smile

Now I need to stop procrastinating on homework. See ya!
Rhayne
Rhayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:07 am

Rhayne wrote:hai gaiz.
Call me Rhayne or Michi, either is fine. (Michi is my rl nickname, so maybe you can guess what my real name is?!)
I'm 16 and Vietnamese/Chinese.
Been playing video games for as long as I can remember, haha. (all the way from the Super Nintendo!) My favorite game titles would be the Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Phantom Brave, Mario, Dynasty Warriors, Tenchu, Onimusha, etc. I'm not really into fps. Razz

I've been playing MMOs for about three years now and I think I've tried a good amount to know my way around. My very first MMO was Fiesta, for all of those who were wondering, lol. > >

As for in this game, I never got the chance to play CBT, but from the looks of it, this game looks worthwhile. I guess I'll start out as Fiona since I don't think Evie is out yet for EAB. But when she is for OB, I plan on making her my main. I'm really looking forward to playing Vindictus with all of you guys! Smile

Now I need to stop procrastinating on homework. See ya!
Rhyane the silent chatbox girl Smile

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:32 am

We need these ladies to be more talkative. o:
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardinal Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Anyone else notice that all the girls are 16 here except Ruri? We need a more diverse female population.
Cardinal
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  FeatheR Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:04 am

Hello everyone! My name is Harrison and I'm 22 ~ currently a student at Georgia State University.

I started gaming when I was 7 with the NES (which I still have somewhere...) and have been playing RPGs ever since Breath of Fire III, so about 10ish years ago. For Vindictus, I'm going to main a dual-spear Lann. My IGN is Feather and I look forward to playing with you all!

FeatheR

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Cardinal wrote:Anyone else notice that all the girls are 16 here except Ruri? We need a more diverse female population.

Recruit MOAR. You guys do know that you can recruit people in-game right?

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardinal Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Psy wrote:
Cardinal wrote:Anyone else notice that all the girls are 16 here except Ruri? We need a more diverse female population.

Recruit MOAR. You guys do know that you can recruit people in-game right?
I was just noticing. YOU recruit moar. =D
Cardinal
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  iluffdonkeys Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 am

Lynchel wrote:Heya. As a simple introductory thing, so we can all be happy-cuddly as we guild it up, Id like to propose an activity? Very Happy

Introduce yourself, then say how long youve been into RPGs, and what character you plan on maining?
The person who replies should acknowledge the above post, or maybe comment about it.

Hi Everyone. I'm Lynn. I've probably been into playing RPG's since I was 8 or 9 (now I'm 13). I want to main Evie when she comes out. lol!
iluffdonkeys
iluffdonkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Psy Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:23 am

iluffdonkeys wrote:
Lynchel wrote:Heya. As a simple introductory thing, so we can all be happy-cuddly as we guild it up, Id like to propose an activity? Very Happy

Introduce yourself, then say how long youve been into RPGs, and what character you plan on maining?
The person who replies should acknowledge the above post, or maybe comment about it.

Hi Everyone. I'm Lynn. I've probably been into playing RPG's since I was 8 or 9 (now I'm 13). I want to main Evie when she comes out. lol!
Lynn as in your name?

Psy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 am

I like your donkey Very Happy
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  iluffdonkeys Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 am

Yes, Lynn's my name. And thank you Ruri.
iluffdonkeys
iluffdonkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 am

iluffdonkeys wrote:Yes, Lynn's my name. And thank you Ruri.

Well Ill be damned. This is gunna get pretty confusing. I can see it now.

Random Guildy: "HEY LYN!"
both of us: "Yeah? Wait, which one?"

lololol
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum