Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?!

+2
Psy
Lynchel
6 posters

Go down

We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?! Empty We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?!

Post  Lynchel Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 am

Yeah. Im here. Im injured. 6 staples to my head- I received a clean cut right to the skull. :p
Just explaining my absence, in case anybody noticed.
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?! Empty Re: We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?!

Post  Psy Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 am

Lynchel wrote:Yeah. Im here. Im injured. 6 staples to my head- I received a clean cut right to the skull. :p
Just explaining my absence, in case anybody noticed.
What is this? I don't even..

Srsly, how did that happen?

Psy
Admin
Admin

https://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?! Empty Re: We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?!

Post  Ruri Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:14 am

Oh strange. I was about to make a thread about you today being gone and how much I missed you. Are you feeling okay now?
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardinal Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Don't expect me to give you payment for sick leave. Btw, I missed you the most.
We've got a man down over here! Lynchels hit! Can we get a medic?! Heart11
Cardinal
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 pm

@Psy, my friend is an idiot. And a tank. He can manage just about anything.

@Ruri, Oh really? Huh, how odd. Im... decent. Im also sick, and the staples come out about 2 days before my birthday, but I guess Im alright. Glad Im alive xD

@Card, You got it. I understand. Yay :>

I still didnt know anybody would notice/care xD
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardinal Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Lynchel wrote:@Psy, my friend is an idiot. And a tank. He can manage just about anything.

@Ruri, Oh really? Huh, how odd. Im... decent. Im also sick, and the staples come out about 2 days before my birthday, but I guess Im alright. Glad Im alive xD

@Card, You got it. I understand. Yay :>

I still didnt know anybody would notice/care xD
Actually, I WAS wondering, and about some others aswell... Did Simplify go MIA again?
Cardinal
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  STOMPKINS Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

welcome back lynchel,
wheres simp been? did he get staples too :0 hmm maybe he was eaten by lynchel and lynchs' excuse for being gone was a lie hmmm, i wonder?
STOMPKINS
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 pm

*shrug* Iunno. He vanishes off and on. xD
I think Im too far away from Simp to eat him.. I DID eat xFroMoua though, on account of us living in the same city..
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  opalo153 Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:47 pm

were you like dared to put staples in your face? Or was your friend being clumsy and 'accidentally' snapped the stapler 6 times in your face.

opalo153

Back to top Go down

Post  STOMPKINS Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 pm

dude lynch you really gotta stop eating people next time instead of staples it will be a 2X4 up your butt sideways
------------- (
^
thats not side ways
the other side way
Laughing
STOMPKINS
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Ruri does not understand the diagr-..... okay.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 am

Nawh. Medical staple--

o_O Yer scarin' me Stompkins..
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum