Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynchel's obligatory rage post

5 posters

Go down

Lynchel's obligatory rage post Empty Lynchel's obligatory rage post

Post  Lynchel Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Awrright. So, Its all set and with my new job, Im soon going to be able to successfully have a car to transport mahself everywhere, and soon after that, in a timeframe of say.... 6 months or less total, I will hopefully have a specialized gaming laptop replacing my old P.O.S. desktop- so thats basically my 'blog update' done, Im on to the real stuff.

So, cool, yeah. Im digging the new guys on the website. Ive lost track of us all, on account of me not even being able to play. Im still stalking the forums like the dedicated player I am (especially for the people like Psy and Cardi and Ruri that make it alot more entertaining) Yet, Im noticing a trend. I havent seen a single person on the chatbox in eons, and I miss you all terribly. So, it is my duty as the self appointed, non-com, affection-loving one of the gang, that I DEMAND moar company. Or Ill go sit in the emocorner again!

tl;dr- Not long before I can game, and Im lonely over here, dammit.

PS: Cardi, you better have not replaced me D:
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Lynchel's obligatory rage post Empty Re: Lynchel's obligatory rage post

Post  Jinougaful Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Very well. I'll be more freaquent in the box. {not playing Vindictus atm anyways)

If you can, come join me in LoL.
Jinougaful
Jinougaful
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 pm

I approve of this blog update. I'm sad that you won't be joining us for so long though... I miss the old chat box days. In fact, I miss a lot of the old members that we started out with (like Lennith!).

Anyway, enough of the depressing stuff. Congratulations on your job! Work hard and you can enjoy a lot of new things (like that car! What kind are you looking at?). I'd love to say more, but I've never had a real job, so I feel like I'd be stepping all over you being ignorant and all Razz

Glad to know you're doing well!
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Haha, Im looking at around a gaming laptop around 800$ or so, instead of buying a 500$ tower, for so many reasons besides gaming though, so that is a setback. The good news is, however, that Im inheriting my parents old Mazda Protege, and just have to pay insurance. So, give or take 300$ every quarter of the year. I make roughly around 370 on a good month. If I keep that up for a quarter of a year, I make about 1,100 or so. Minus the 300 or whatnot, and I still have over 800$, which, in turn, is already about as much as I need. I have 200$ saved already for my starter few months, so by January, Ill already be saving for my computer. So in essence; 6 months is if anything unforeseen or unfortunate happens.

And the math is now over. Now Ruri, you should join me more on the chatbox. I stalk it every day, haha..
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardinal Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:12 pm

I haven't been playing either, so no replacement for Lynch <3 as it is now, ive become addicted to LOL so lets hope somthing interesting on wednesday.
Cardinal
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynchel Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:34 am

Yayyy <3
Lynchel
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight