Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Go down

Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Post  Paras on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

I guess...posting an intro would be nice before i start wtfposting all over the forums.

Hi, i'm Val.

My IGN's are Parasthesia & Falon.

I've previously been quiet in guild chat but um, once I know someone other than....Cere, I'll probably be really obnoxious.

I guess that's it.

Paras

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-11
Age : 28
Location : Baltimo'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Post  Psy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:15 am

Paras wrote:I guess...posting an intro would be nice before i start wtfposting all over the forums.

Hi, i'm Val.

My IGN's are Parasthesia & Falon.

I've previously been quiet in guild chat but um, once I know someone other than....Cere, I'll probably be really obnoxious.

I guess that's it.
Pffft.. Your already obnoxious

Psy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 193
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24

View user profile http://eternity-knights.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Post  Cardinal on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 am

Psy wrote:
Paras wrote:I guess...posting an intro would be nice before i start wtfposting all over the forums.

Hi, i'm Val.

My IGN's are Parasthesia & Falon.

I've previously been quiet in guild chat but um, once I know someone other than....Cere, I'll probably be really obnoxious.

I guess that's it.
Pffft.. Your already obnoxious
But obnoxious people are the best kind of people. =D
avatar
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 154
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Post  Ruri on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi. Have fun. Play with me. Mizumachi. Bye!
avatar
Ruri
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 68
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Post  Lynchel on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Cardinal wrote:
Psy wrote:
Paras wrote:I guess...posting an intro would be nice before i start wtfposting all over the forums.

Hi, i'm Val.

My IGN's are Parasthesia & Falon.

I've previously been quiet in guild chat but um, once I know someone other than....Cere, I'll probably be really obnoxious.

I guess that's it.
Pffft.. Your already obnoxious
But obnoxious people are the best kind of people. =D
Which is why Im loved so much. /sarcasm
avatar
Lynchel
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Posts : 92
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallu. Wtfstupidcharlimit.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum