Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Crafter Sign ups

4 posters

Go down

Guild Crafter Sign ups Empty Guild Crafter Sign ups

Post  Lennith Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 am

Guild Crafting

Alright people Every functioning guild has its crafters. We need people willing to step up to the plate to dedicate themselves to spending some time in town honing their crafting skills.

There are 3 Crafting professions that I am aware of.

Blacksmith
Cook
Tailor

What we need is at least 3 or 4 people in guild per craft. If you take this position as guild crafter you are EXPECTED TO PERFORM! I.E., If you spend a week online accept craft donations and don't do not use them to craft for guild members you will be stripped of your Guild crafter title. If you take Guild donations, use them to craft rare equipment and turn around and sell it for personal profit, you will be stripped of your title and possibly booted from guild or ineligible to receive crafted guild items. This is not something to take on lightly, If you know you aren't the crafting type don't say you'll do it. (These are the proposed guidelines still needing to be approved by the guild leader.)

:p I already volunteer to be a blacksmith soo ill just toss myself on the list here.

Offical Guild Crafter Sign UP Sheet~

Blacksmith Tailor Cook
Lennith
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Guild Crafter Sign ups Empty Re: Guild Crafter Sign ups

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 am

I like this. Getting ahead of the game, which is good. It should keep things organized in the long run which is necessary in order to have a successful guild. Organization is key.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Lennith Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 am

Yep, I used to do this sort of thing when i was playing Aion. Even had a weekly Guild mandatory money donation. That would help fund the crafters in game. Well that and pay for Abyss war Kisks....
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:51 am

Yeah it would help. I played the Korean Aion and enjoyed that more than I did the American. :/
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Lennith Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 am

Humm whats different about the one in Korea?
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 am

Not as many stupid people. A good player base, and there were several English speaking people. Plus the method of payment was extremely nice. You paid for minutes/hours, and they only decreased whenever you were logged in to the game. It was just a pain creating a Korean account.

Hmm. Maybe it was the Chinese Aion. I can't remember. I played the Korean Alliance of Valiant Arms, but I'm not sure about the Aion one now..
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Lennith Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 am

hummm how did you manage to play though don't they require your Korean SSN to sign up etc. That's why i couldn't try to Beta RO2.
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am

ok i aint making no promises cause im not sure how the crafting system works but i am interested in this
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplify Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am

I had an account before they brought up the whole SSN stuff. Now they have generators that give you one based off of your age and stuff. The only problem for me was getting a phone number and stuff.

RO2 was good. I liked it. I tried that out about a year ago and thought it was a good step forward for Ragnarok.
Simplify
Simplify

Back to top Go down

Post  Sect Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 am

i dissagree i thought ro2 was stupid ur weapons evolve u dont buy new weapons they shoulda just renamed it it doesnt remind me of RO at all all they did was keep the names of the citys other then that 100% different game i wasnt impressed now RO the original was the best and still is to this day
Sect
Sect
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lennith Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 am

alrightly Sect lol i'm not all that sure about the crafting either but bottom line is someone has to do it or you pay out the butt to the crafters not in guild who sell it.

Ya RO 1 was wonderful I was playing around 2002-2004 on and off but they had the second beta for RO2 this past month well the start of it because people hated RO2 so much they scraped it and remade the system. So i have no idea what its like now.

Lucky you simp you had the account before hand >.> now its like every game site needs it.
Lennith
Lennith
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:42 pm

I can definitely say that crafting is not the same as Mabinogi.

Blacksmithing: Everyone blacksmiths at the same rate. In fact, you don't even blacksmith at all. Ferghus or other NPCs do it for you. You just need the right materials. (Source: Closed beta. Not sure if there are future plans for an actual rank)

Cooking: Not for a long time. I hear they're just recently introducing it in Korea.

Tailoring: Same exact thing as blacksmithing except you go to a different NPC that accepts cloths/leathers and makes equipment for you. No specific rank skill, but again. It was closed beta. Can't be sure if they'll add something in the future, but to be honest, if they have NPCs to do it, I don't think a "tailoring" ranked skill will do much since quality doesn't change much as of now.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down