Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something to piss off the teachers....

5 posters

Go down

something to piss off the teachers.... Empty something to piss off the teachers....

Post  Hannya Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:09 am

since this year is my last year at my curent school I wanted to do something super special as a parting gift but i need ideas~ i really hate most of my teachers and just want to piss them off Smile~i know the year still isnt quite over but theres no harm in careful planning Smile~me and my friends will most likely roll it (toilet paper jsyk) and we've already done eggs so we need something better XD! the more devious the better!
Hannya
Hannya

Back to top Go down

something to piss off the teachers.... Empty Re: something to piss off the teachers....

Post  Ruri Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm

If you're looking for something light, then have everyone in your classes write illegibly or just outright spell everything wrong on papers. That will get their attention. Or alternatively answer questions with different types of cheese.

You could also do some photoshopping on a teacher's picture.

If you're looking for something particularly heavier...
1. Make a tower out of textbooks
2. Throw confetti at your teachers and claim that it's for celebrating
3. Stick a bunch of sticky notes all over the room with weird stuff written on them
4. Steal one thing from the classroom each day until the teacher notices something odd is going on
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

something to piss off the teachers.... Empty Re: something to piss off the teachers....

Post  cindy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 pm

if by eggs you mean egging, you would have been charged with criminal mischief if you were caught
you need to stay away from malicious (and illegal) pranks like that

Last edited by cindy on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

cindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardinal Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Im so jealous. My school ruined senior prank. Anything planned is pretty much down the drain cause they always hear about it. Last year, all the seinors could do was decorate the school with papers saying senior, and I also heard the school made them tell them what day it was going to happen =| When im a senior, I hope were able to do something good behind their backs.
Btw, I heard that a few years ago, when the prank was good, they put the principal's car into one of the hallways of the school. You could try that, but you may get arrested =P
Cardinal
Cardinal
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  STOMPKINS Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

at my school last year they put like 1000 rubberbands in the parking lot and tee-peed the halls.javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
STOMPKINS
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum