Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamSpeak 3

2 posters

Go down

TeamSpeak 3 Empty TeamSpeak 3

Post  DeadSpirit Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Hello, first off since this is my first post I would like to briefly introduce myself. My name is William and my in game handle is DeadSpirit.

But anyway enough of the introductions. I have noticed that Eternity Knights has or has had a Ventrilo server in the past, I have personally attempted to connect to it over the past week with no luck and thus after a brief conversation with xPsy offering him my personal Voice server Teamspeak 3 he requested that I make a thread on it.

First if you are not aware of what Teamspeak 3 is, it is basically a mix of both Teamspeak 2 and Ventrilo but in my thoughts at a much more user friendly level.

1) To use Teamspeak 3, the first thing you will need to do is download it from: http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
You will want to download the Client version that reflects the OS bit type you have, If you need help with figuring out which client to download, please post here and I and hopefully fellow guild mate's will try to help you to the best of our abilities.

2) After downloading and installing the client go to the following link, which after a few seconds should pop-up a window prompting you to run Teamspeak 3 [http://www.teamspeak-einstieg.de/invite/173.244.182.245/?port=4229

3) Once you have been prompted to run Teamspeak 3 through the link above, it should pop up a window for you to enter a nickname, Preferably enter your in game name, but is not required, and can easily be changed at a later date.

4)
After entering a nickname, simply hit connect and you should be good to go.

Now if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions please by all means either post here or PM me and I will attempt to answer them as quickly and as swiftly as possible.

DeadSpirit

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak 3 Empty Re: TeamSpeak 3

Post  Progress Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 am

Not working.
Unable to resolve host name. You should probably split it up a little better so people know if they're putting in the right info.

Nevermind, I appropriated the info. It's working now. Too bad no one will ever likely be on though.

Progress

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum