Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age Old Question

3 posters

Go down

The Age Old Question Empty The Age Old Question

Post  Drew Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey first off all I'll just let you know I'm MoonCaster the Evie, that's my main and pretty much the only character I play.

So like any noob to a game wants to know, I'm here to ask, how should I make money? I know as most of you are beta players, you probably are tired of hearing us noobs ask you stuff like this. Well im at the level where im trying to get my super expensive Sweetie bear set, and I need some help.

I guess we can go more specific, and someone could tell me how they got the Sweetie Bear set. Do you reccomend using some method to make money and buyng the materials or doing certain battles over and over to pick up the materials? Any insight you guys have to offer will help me get my set easier and faster so I thank you for any help you can supply.

Drew

Back to top Go down

The Age Old Question Empty Re: The Age Old Question

Post  Ruri Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm

How to make money: Umm.. well, most of my income comes from either sub-quests or spamming missions. I made millions off of spamming the polar bear run, so you'll probably just have to spam a dungeon or two. The absolute fastest way to make tons of money though is to sell rare or hard-to-get items. People pay ridiculous amounts for stuff that they want. Back in beta when boat 3 was glitched, people were selling 80k for each jelly tissue and they actually sold.

How to get the sweetie bear set: I'll be honest, I skipped it every time and only made the gloves, but some advice? Frost Stones or just the Polar Bear run sometimes drops life spirit remnants. I can't remember if you actually need that or not, but there you go. If there are any specific items that are difficult for you to obtain, pop a request in guild chat and maybe someone can help you. Oh and don't buy materials if they're worth over like 20k. Chances are someone in the guild has access to it one way or another.

I hope I helped at least a little. Drop a message sometime and maybe I can help you.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks for your help!

Right now I cant do my next story-line mission until I level and I need about 80k exp, so I guess I'll just spam White Tyrant. I know there is a better mage armor set at level 30 (I cant remember what it's called) so I don't know if I should get the sweetie set or just wait until im level 30 for the other set. (Im level 24) I think for now i'll just focus on getting money.

Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm

You can wear the entire set of Broken Ash at level 30. I haven't compared the two sets, but I think Broken Ash provides a larger int bonus. I'll have to check that.

If you haven't even begun to get the sweetie bear set, then I'd suggest you skip it for now and work on pieces of the Broken Ash set. You can wear the shoes and gloves at an early level and the pants, too. I skipped the sweetie bear set and went straight for Broken Ash and I'm not having any problems. If you really want to get the sweetie bear set though, try to make it fast as 6 levels go by pretty quickly when you're questing and dungeoning.

I believe there's also a title if you collect the entire set and buy the quest from Aislinn. Need to confirm that.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Ah yes I think im going to go for the broken ash set. I only have sweetie bear gloves right now because I needed them for a quest. Also I decided to be a staff Evie after watching some videos and reviews. Looks like staff and scythe are both good but staff looks funner to me. Plus im sure there will be an overload of scythe Evies once it comes out.

Drew

Back to top Go down

Post  STOMPKINS Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 pm

whats faster to lvl up doing the tyrant raid or just sub quest? you can get money fast by working the corner Smile lol jk, but you can sell your old stuff i got like 30k for selling a savage eye.
STOMPKINS
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm

You should do sub-quests for the sake of progression. Once you're done everything, spam up tyrant. The runs are short, the exp is high, and you get decent money and AP. There's also the alternative of spamming Friend or Foe solo like Psy does.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down