Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Evie Impressions?

2 posters

Go down

First Evie Impressions? Empty First Evie Impressions?

Post  Ruri Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Okay, so I think just about everyone made an Evie. My questions for you guys today are...!

1. Is Evie what you expected her to be or did she turn out really different?
2. If you like her, say something cool about her. If you don't like her, tell us why!
3. Will you be using Evie as your main?

Me personally, I think Evie was a lot more than I expected. I thought she was a paper character with a huge learning curve, but she's surprisingly easy to get the hang of. Certainly different from Fiona though.... I'm looking at you, stamina bar. What really surprised me was the 5 layer mana shield. I figured 1 hit = 1 shield. Not 345789347583 regular mob hits = 1 shield. Of course, bosses hit much harder, but the dungeons have become easy mode with the shields.

As for whether I like or dislike her... I like her fire power and unique fighting style as opposed to Lann or Fiona. It's definitely a nice change and I haven't gotten bored at all. The only thing I don't like about her so far is her "HUAAAAAH!!" every time she runs for a period of time and charges up that energy in her hand. It sounds really corny sometimes.

Will I be using Evie as my main? It's really hard to say! I'm loving her so far, but I don't know if it's to the degree that I would abandon Fiona for her. I'll probably keep playing Evie for the next few days and decide later on.

What about you guys? Very Happy
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

First Evie Impressions? Empty Re: First Evie Impressions?

Post  Nokutisu Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm

<3 I'll move mine to here ^^

Okay.
I got on.
Got to level 21.
Thought i did pretty well.
Then i saw a level 34 Evie. =.................................................=
Seriously.. How do you grind that much.

Anyways.
I think Evies are REALLY nice.
Very strong. Fast. The magic Hp Guard thing is really nice :3
If you know how to use them, you can dodge/never get hit and solo any dungeon/boss pretty quickly.
Takes a lot more skill than Lann. I think Evies are easier to use than Fionas. . But Fiona is still the boss/tanker.
Overall. Very nice character. Skills are limited in the start. But get really amazing later on.
Only dislike. Dudes are just running around naked. Buying the Nx Under(stuff) and running everywhere.
But. I like Lanns better. So Evie will just be my secondary.
Just kinda mad that all the awesome skills are level 30++ :c

Thats just me :3
~Okazaki.
Nokutisu
Nokutisu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 pm

When did you start playing as Evie? I was about 4 hours late for the release and didn't get too far.

P.S. I don't mind the naked people... if it's an organized naked run or if someone's clothing just completely broke. Otherwise, it's just a little awkward.

P.S.S. I love Evie's abilities.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokutisu Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Just people being stupid. And being really immature.
I joined this one party. And this guy just kept getting killed by monsters/ the boss. Saying really stupid sex jokes. It was funny at first. Got annoying later.

I don't remember exactly when. But it was the update finished.
So.. maybe around 8am?
My friend and I were the strongest till we saw the level 30++
Other than that. I haven't seen anyone over 20 when i got off. Which was like 4Pmish.
Everyone was literally under level 15. The highest under me was 18. And i went through channels 1-120 to find the level 34 we saw earlier.
My friend. I believe is still playing. She told me shes 28 Right now. Shes also a hardcore nx user. So she spams dungeons.

and Yeah. I love her skills too. But i'm not really a Magic Type person.
Swords are the way to go.
I'm going to keep my lann. Maybe change later when the 2HandedSword Character comes out.
But evie is a deff secondary character.
Golems are so funny.
~Okazaki.
Nokutisu
Nokutisu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:58 pm

And people said Evies would take forever to catch up to the Lanns and Fionas. Razz

Well, I'm seriously thinking about making Evie my main just because of how much more fun I'm having. I think I might hit the level cap before my Fiona does which is pretty sad if I think about it. Oh well~!

I played to level 20 today. She's a very solid character so far and I've had zero trouble so far. Can't wait to see more of her abilities tomorrow. Oh darn, how I hate having school.... but luckily, I have a 4 day weekend coming up from Saturday to Tuesday! Two refills in 4 days. I'm so going to burn my tokens on those days! I'll see you around, Noku Very Happy

Maybe I'll party with your Lann once I catch up XP
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down