Eternity Knights Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...!

4 posters

Go down

Where we should do it?

Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Vote_lcap0%Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Vote_lcap14%Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Vote_lcap86%Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Empty Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...!

Post  Demini Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:26 pm

The movie will start on that day foward. Since my last topic, (I think) There were some volunteers to be in the movie. Which is awesome. Another good news will be there will be guild function available. Not sure if it's on THAT day though, but it's coming very soon. Now...For some bad news (Dun dun dun)...My experiment with the video capture didn't went so well. So I'm trying to find another way to record our movie. Next would be that WHEN we will do it. I'm assuming that everyone lives many different places and would be pretty difficult trying to get everyone together. Next is WHERE we will do it. I'll put up a poll for you guys to vote.
Next would be who are the volunteers. And I want solid answers. No buts or anything like that. I want to be ABSOLUTELY sure that the volunteers would be there.
Finally...The story. The movie is going to be a Comedy/Drama. But I have no story to start off with. And since this is OUR movie, you guys try to make the story together. As a reminder, WE HAVE 2 WEEKS TO MAKE THIS THING GOING OR ELSE...The movie is effed. Sad Sad
I will keep trying to find a way to record. In the meantime, let's make a good story. Oh and...Nvm :O...I really hope there's no errors in this post =.=;;

Demini

Back to top Go down

Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Empty Re: Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...!

Post  STOMPKINS Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm

does FRAPS work. the video capture on the game doesnt have sound. I've edited some videos on Windows movie maker, its pretty easy but you need vista cause on xp it freezes, but i have xp cause its faster. idk
STOMPKINS
STOMPKINS
Eternity Knight
Eternity Knight

Back to top Go down

Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...! Empty Re: Open Beta on Oct.13th...You know what that means...!

Post  Nokutisu Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 am

STOMPKINS AKA 1mab345t wrote:does FRAPS work. the video capture on the game doesnt have sound. I've edited some videos on Windows movie maker, its pretty easy but you need vista cause on xp it freezes, but i have xp cause its faster. idk

Pretty sure the InGame Cam does have sound..
It has Sound. I have a video with the full nasty sound of Gnoll Spearing.
and FRAPs does work. But the Lag will be pretty terrible.

.//Ontopic.
I'd like to help. When ever i'm not spamming Dungeons. I can help anytime.
I'll pretty much camp in the New area.
Nokutisu
Nokutisu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruri Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm so excited! Today is the day!... unless Nexon pulls another "EAST SERVER IS BROKEN!!" on us.
Ruri
Ruri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum